Updated: May 27, 2022
Everyone wants to give their mom a great gift. But choosing just from the thousands of gifts available is difficult. You need something unique and special.
Are you looking for the best gifts for mom? If so, you are not alone. Every year, it is hard to find a thoughtful gift for the woman that has everything. I know because I've struggled with that issue myself. Here is my list of the best gifts for your mom, your wife, girlfriend, sister, grandmother, or other important women in your life. They are practical, unique, and will all promote health and wellness in her life.
To make it easier for you, I put them together in three groups: gifts to encourage moms to exercise, gifts to promote following a healthy diet, and gifts to help moms to relax.
Disclaimer: This site has Amazon and other affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission without any additional cost to you.
Encourage moms to exercise
Let’s help Mom shed those extra pounds and minimize the risk of suffering health complications, like cardiac disease, diabetes, sleep apnea, etc. Moms are busy, but that doesn't mean they can't stay fit and healthy. Some moms are still new to exercise, and others want a new challenge. Yet, it's difficult to shop for fitness gifts as you don't know what they're interested in. I've gathered the best fitness gifts that I'm sure your mom will love!
1. Let’s start by appropriately dressing her up for her fitness session, that is workout clothing and running/walking shoes. This is important since you want her to be comfortable and safe when doing her exercise movements.
2. Now she needs exercise equipment and gadgets. Depending on her preferences, you can choose to give her a yoga mat, hand weights, a pedometer, a fitness tracker (I have one and it even tracks your sleep pattern), a personalized water bottle, towels, a peddler, a treadmill, or an exercise bike.
3. Don’t forget the gym membership, monthly yoga classes, personal training sessions, and group exercise classes. If she cannot go to a gym, use Fiverr. With Fiverr, your Mom could find different instructors offering classes online that can be exclusively designed for her, or she can opt for group classes.
Promote a healthy eating
Gift ideas are sometimes hard to come by when it comes to health and nutrition. You don't want to just buy some boring cooking books that moms will look at once and put away in the bookcase forever. Here are some great gift ideas that can help you motivate your mom to eat healthier.
1. First, we will mention some things that your mom will need in the kitchen to prepare her healthy meals. For example, a Nutribullet blender, a fruit infuser bottle, cutting boards, a slow cooker, and let’s not forget a scale to measure the correct portions.
2. For the Moms that like cookbooks, you have the option of books about the Vegan Diet, Keto Diet, Diabetic Diet, or books with diets to reduce blood pressure.
3. If you need professional help from a nutritionist/dietitian or a healthy food cooking class, you can look at Fiverr. They have a section for health and wellness where you can check different services.
Help her relieve the stress
Moms are the hardest-working people in the world. They work 24/7, outside and at home, too. They are stressed, busy, and sometimes just can't find time for themselves. So, to help them feel relaxed and forget about the whole world's problems for a moment, I will give you some suggestions.
Provoke a sense of calmness through your mom’s sense of smell. You can give her aromatic candles, bath bombs, or an aromatherapy diffuser with essential oils. Or maybe delight her ears with a white noise machine or a relaxation music CD. Another way to help her relax is by giving her a massage gift certificate, or maybe a massage showerhead.
I love bonus sections. Usually, this is where I find what I need.
1. A standing desk to keep burning calories while working from home.
2. A smart toothbrush to automatically track brushing time, brushing frequency, and location.
3. A healthy meal kit with healthy snacks or cooking staples, like olive oil, quinoa, spices, and favorite family recipes.
4. A gift box of organization to reduce stress! Put together a top-notch planner along with some pens, sticky notes, and other office supplies to keep mom's outlook in order.
5. A basket with a combination of items mentioned before, like essential oils, candles, bath bombs, etc.
I hope you have found this post helpful and enjoyable. The best gift you can give to your mother is to encourage her toward healthiness and fitness. Health is a very important part of life, and so is a healthy mother! Take these gifts for your mom, whether she's new to the mommy world or has been a mom for years. You will find something that everyone can enjoy for the rest of their lives!
And as always, stay healthy and come back for the next topic.
This Site cannot and does not contain physician advice. The physician information is provided for general and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of physician advice. THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR THE MOBILE APPLICATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.